Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update 10/09/11 Finally got to paint!

This little green mouse-boy is Knox Hale.(he looks a little like Desperaux!) It wouldn't be fair of me to paint his older sister, Keaton, and not take a stab at him. This is just the very first pass at it and I have a long way to go but it is looser than I've done before and that pleases me. Tiny babies are so difficult to paint because their features haven't formed yet! Kelli put this cap on him because he had little ear caps on to train his ears to go flat to his head. He looks so peaceful but I guess looks can be deceiving because Kelli said he pooped and peed EVERYWHERE!
I like everything on this painting except the "generic" lady's hand by the wine glass! I see I will have to try to fix that on Tuesday night. This is just a closer version of the ones below.

No comments:

Post a Comment