Saturday, September 18, 2010

09/18/10 Covered bridge - still on the easel

Spent a nice day at the studio painting with Grant, Gail, Karen and Sharon. One of our former studio members stopped in to say hello and visit. It was good to see Donna. I can't help thinking about Kay Wyne's daughter tonight - she is getting married. Congratulations Lindsay.

This little painting will be ready for the Hyer Carnival in October. I need to work up some inventory. I spent some time framing and getting things ready for the Wine Therapist. We will be hanging on Tuesday and I haven't completed enough runners. I wanted to have six or more runners from the East Dallas area to display. I have about four done and ready to go. Oh well, I can always hang them at the Lakewood Home Festival.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment