Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3/24/10 Off for a week on a trip

No pictures to post but good news, today was my last day to do my long-term sub job. The children came in with flowers and another mom brought some more flowers and a nice vase. I felt like "Queen for a Day"! ( I am really dating myself!) I am rushing to pack the car before the storms hit but the beer is in and that is most important! Off to my antiquing junket I take twice a year. Good pictures of bluebonnets on the way home. Can't wait to return to REALLY rest and get back into my painting.

Thank you for looking in today.

1 comment:

  1. I know you will have a great trip....and I am ready for you to be back in the studio. I don't like it when you are gone for so long!!! Your easel and studio partners welcome you back!

    ReplyDelete