Tuesday, March 29, 2011

03/29/11 Eddie Pontorno

This is a portrait of my "papa Eddie" Pontorno. He passed away this month at the age of 84 and he will be greatly missed. The image I used was one from his step-son's wedding about 20 years ago. The reason he looks so good is his Italian blood! He and Marjie were like a mom and dad to me for quite a few years and I still adore them. I want to send this to Marjie but it has to be perfect. I can see I still need to work on his eyes and nose. What a "love, "he was.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. Thank you, Eddie for your kindness and guidance.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you lost someone you loved. I think your love for him shows in your painting and it will make a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda for your kind thoughts.

    ReplyDelete