Wednesday, January 5, 2011

01/05/11 On the easel

This is my friend Lorena Cannellos and the smallest of her three girls, Natalie. I am working on the underpainting for both faces. I couldn't stand it so I painted Lorena's eyes and began on Natalie's before it was time to go. It was a difficult day at the studio -- not because of the painting but because I started Weight Watchers yesterday and I'm going through the" Impulsive foods that I grab," withdrawl! If my friends hadn't been there to help, I'm sure I would have eaten the whole studio! Thanks Suzy and Kay.
I do have a LONG way to go but it was good to paint faces again!

1 comment:

  1. You've got a great start on this, Carol! I'm looking forward to seeing the final painting.

    Good luck on WW! It's a great program.

    ReplyDelete