Thursday, July 15, 2010

07/15/10 A LOT GOING ON!!!

1.
2.
3.
!. I finally finished my friend's granddaughter, Riley. She turned out SO cute I couldn't believe it.! I'll be letting her know that it is finished - she is the amazingly talented photographer that lets me use her images to paint!
2. This is a commission I am still working on for the neatest gym teacher at school. This is a rock jetty in Plymouth, Mass. where she and her significant other had their wedding pictures taken. I am not finished but I want to thank Belinda Aber-Haddock for the help she gave me yesterday. I have some plants to put in, shadows to deepen and have a critique done at the studio. THEN I'll be through.
3. Just began this picture this afternoon. It is of Ruidoso, New Mexico - where we had a cabin growing up . The mountain is Sierra Blanca, that we skied on. My sister and her husband love to rent a house for a week or two and unwind after school gets out and tax season is over each year. This is Frank's Christmas present. Hope he will like it.
Thank you so much for viewing my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment