Saturday, May 15, 2010

05/15/10 On My easel

Just began blocking in color for the image I caught of the Trinity River. Linda, Karen and Suzy and I took a trip to the Trinity River Audobaun(sp). But not before I stepped in a hole and broke my left ankle (again!). It is more of a hairline crack but I'm still stuck in a boot cast for 6 weeks. I walked the trails for two hours and it didn't hurt until we got back to the studio! We didn't see much wildlife because it was the middle of the day but there were still some fairly good shots to be had. I'll have to be content to paint the ones I got that day because I think everyone is afraid to let me "rough it" any more! I'm just too accident prone! Oh well, I'll be busy for the next two weeks teaching to pay for some of my medical bills.
Thank you for viewing my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the reflection in the water.....I can't wait to see the finished painting.

    ReplyDelete