Thursday, May 28, 2009

05/28/09

I've been at the studio a lot in the last 6 days.  Painting,painting,painting!  Kay has help a lot by framing my little ones.  I have picked and picked at the baby portrait I am doing and now she looks pretty much like herself and not a cartoon baby. I've started a commission and I am doing a painting of a baby (Tyler) that Lindsey Wynne was nanny to in Oklahoma ................... he is just too cute.  If they want it, I'll sell it to the parents and if they don't, I'll use it as an example of my portraits!

Next week I will only be working at the studio on Monday and Tuesday because I'm preparing for my Garage/Affordable Art sale. If my paintings don't sell, I'll open up an ETSY account or put them on Ebay.  They are a steal at $57.00

Will post framed pics this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment