Saturday, July 21, 2012

07/21/12 Sailing at Rockport,Tx.

Worked a little more on this baby. The weather was very overcast with little blips of sunshine. I captured this sailboat returning to Rockport when I was there in March. I am still a long way from being finished but I'm on my way.
I have a close-up of a buffalo head that I'm also working on at the studio. It gives me a variety to work on.  I get bored easily and I can switch back and forth.
Thanks for looking at my blog on this sizzling summer day. Keep cool, Carol.

3 comments:

  1. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog collection flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seascape - will be watching this come to completion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete