Monday, August 9, 2010

08/09/10 In hopes of Fall

This is an image I took in Vermont a couple of years ago. I went on a bus trip with some friends to see the fall foliage and it was HOT! This was at a place in Vermont called the Vermont Country Store. Very cute place and quite full of the fall colors. I loved this old chevy truck they had parked in front and filled with beautiful pumpkins and mums and hay, etc. The truck itself is proving to be a challenge but I'm loving the rich variety of fall colors that I'm using to paint this image.
Everyone at the studio is hoping it will bring on the cooler temps. A magician, I am not!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I will be sure to post the finished painting.

3 comments:

  1. It sure makes me think of cool, comfortable Autumn days! Great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting and would like to talk to you about purchasing a print. Please call me when you have time. Thanks! 802.282.2648
    Bill Ackerman, Head of Retail
    The Vermont Country Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really liking this painting....it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete