Tuesday, June 29, 2010

06/28/10 on the easel - More Geese

My French Bulldog, Chibi and I got to the studio around 11:00 and were soon joined by some other artists for the day. I began this painting the day before and was able to do some glazing and work on the details yesterday. I can see from this picture that I need to fix a few more things but I am pleased with the reflection of their orange feet on their white under-belly area.

These are the geese of Turtle Creek and they are very pleasing to paint but not so much fun to be around. They tend to attack me. I am very much an animal lover but these geese always expect treats and if you don't deliver - they attack!

Thank you for looking at my blog today.

1 comment:

  1. These geese are great! I like the fact that you are doing a series of them. Keep on painting!

    ReplyDelete