Monday, August 3, 2009

08/03/09

I have nothing to post! I'm working on three paintings and haven't completed any! I should finish one tomorrow and be finished with the rest by Thursday. Several of my painting buddies are out of town so the studio is pretty empty. I went on a cleaning jag today - poor Kay could barely drag the HUGE trash bag out. I cleared off the table and emptied everyone's trash then I started on our refrigerator. OMG! There were several science experiments in there. Since we all bring things we ALL tend to just leave them in the frig. - sometimes for weeks at a time.
Kay came down with Ruby Tuesday and we both painted and cleaned. I had to accomplish something since I wasn't able to reset my e-mail on my computer! ( that is making me VERY anxious ) We each had a drink and Ruby sat in my lap and calmed me down! Ahhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment